The Wundowie Iron Festival Competition is open to all entrants that fulfil the entry requirements and criteria for the following Competitions being held.
Painting, Sculpture, Photography & Metal Work Competition
Each entry must be accompanied by a $10 entry fee.
- Under no circumstances will late enteries be accepted
- There is a limit of two entries per category
- All care will be taken, but no responsibility for exhibitions will be acepted by the organisors of the Wundowie Iron Festival or the Wundowie Progress Association.Insurance is the responsibility of the Artist.
- All 2D work must be framed and ready to hang and not exceed 1m x 1m including Frame
- A commission of 25% will be charged on all sales.
- All work must be original
Iron Beast Competition
- The Iron Beast Competition may be entered by a team or an individual.
- Each entry regardless of the number of persons named is considered a team.
- The team leaser will be responsible for communicating with the event organizer.
- All team members names are required for the purpose of acknowledgment.
- An Iron Beast is to be constructed of 90% from iron or steel.
- Steering and brakes are not required.
- The course is approximately 50meters long of a bitumen type drive, average condition and mostly level ( some repaired pot holes ).
- The prize will be awarded First, Second and Third for the Iron Beast that travels the greatest distance.